[PLUG] Setting up Linksys WRT54GL

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Mar 29 23:03:01 UTC 2011

>>>>> "wes" == wes  <plug at the-wes.com> writes:

Russell> Now, since you aren't sharing your tubes with the neighbors,
Russell> I didn't jump in right away.  I suspect a PEBKAC issue.  It
Russell> pains me to see you go around in circles.  If you want, I can
Russell> come fix it for you.  If it takes me more than 15 minutes,
Russell> there's no charge.  If it takes less than 15 minutes there's
Russell> no charge either!  That's just the kind of guy I am.  ;-)

wes> He's already spent the money. Just let him do it the way he wants
wes> to. It's possible there is something wrong with his Linksys
wes> device.

Possible, but unlikely. ;-)

He lives not too far away, he's done generous things for me.  My offer stands.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net