[PLUG] Setting up Linksys WRT54GL

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 00:22:52 UTC 2011

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:03:01 -0700
Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> dijo:

>wes> He's already spent the money. Just let him do it the way he wants
>wes> to. It's possible there is something wrong with his Linksys
>wes> device.
>
>Possible, but unlikely. ;-)

It is also possible there is a (perhaps deliberate) incompatibility
between the D-Link and the Linksys.

>He lives not too far away, he's done generous things for me.  My offer
>stands.

Thanks for the offer. As for generosity, I think that Russell has done
more for me than I for him, not that I'm the type to keep a ledger.
Besides, I ordered the D-Link access point yesterday and Amazon just
sent me an e-mail that the seller had already shipped it. And playing
with the Linksys at the next Clinic will be educational.