[PLUG] Setting up Linksys WRT54GL

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Mar 30 01:12:44 UTC 2011

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

wes> He's already spent the money. Just let him do it the way he wants
wes> to. It's possible there is something wrong with his Linksys
wes> device.

Russell> Possible, but unlikely. ;-)

John> It is also possible there is a (perhaps deliberate)
John> incompatibility between the D-Link and the Linksys.

Russell> He lives not too far away, he's done generous things for me.
Russell> My offer stands.

John> Thanks for the offer. As for generosity, I think that Russell
John> has done more for me than I for him, not that I'm the type to
John> keep a ledger.  Besides, I ordered the D-Link access point
John> yesterday and Amazon just sent me an e-mail that the seller had
John> already shipped it. And playing with the Linksys at the next
John> Clinic will be educational.

Yeah, but I won't be able to make the Clinic. ;-)

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net