[PLUG] Bullying

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Mar 30 01:46:58 UTC 2011

I'm sure a lot of people who read this list are out of work right now
who have vast Linux/Unix and other computer science experience.  Instead
of berating me for saying I'm experiencing difficulty with PSU, consider
that I'm willing to pay someone who is independent for professional help
with algorithms and compilers.  It wouldn't be a lot, but if you are
unemployed it would be better than nothing and much better than free.

Those who are saying force him off, a couple of points:

1:  The failure of people to enter the field of computer
    science will directly impact this community, eventually.

2:  I never said that Mark Jones can't teach.

3:  Who can teach him/herself advanced mathematics without help?

4:  Just because you think the group is on your side, that doesn't mean
    that there aren't 3 people out of every four who isn't.  Please,
    could the majority speak up?

5:  The plug-talk list is worse when it comes to bullying that this
    list is.

For you elitists who say teach yourself because I did, that isn't
community spirit at all.  If Linus had met with that, he may have
given up on producing a free UNIX like kernel a long time ago.