[PLUG] DNS problems with the domain pdxLinux.org have been fixed.

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Mar 31 20:30:32 UTC 2011

Russell,

The text message didn't wake me up.  I was actually just sitting down
after working all day.  I looked at matters and then decided to wait
until morning before calling Wil - and one must remember my mornings
come rather late now days.

Dave