[PLUG] Natty is here

Word Wizard Word.Wizard at comcast.net
Tue May 3 15:21:10 UTC 2011

/The best thing about Linux. If you don't like one flavor, there are 50
others. Whereas with Windows, the user is stuck with whatever Steven
Ballmer deems they should have. Linux has about a dozen desktops, Unity,
Gnome Shell, KDE, lxde, xfce and more, two package management systems,
several display managers and countless variations and themes for all.
Whatever one's opinion of Ubuntu Natty, one need never resort to Redmond
to find a useful alternative. /