[PLUG] eml file

Marvin Kosmal mkosmal at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:41:59 UTC 2011

On 5/13/11, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 13 May 2011 07:57:23 -0700
> Marvin Kosmal <mkosmal at gmail.com> dijo:
>
>>I am having a problem getting .eml file to run...
>>
>>I have both rhythm box and VLC and neither will play this.
>>
>>Is there a way to convert this to something that will play for me?
>
> Try this:
>
> http://www.coolutils.com/Formats/EML

That is a DOS/Windows executable.  I don't run Wine..

That was the problem I was having.. There are A LOT of sites, when you
google, but I couldn't find one I trusted.  And they all looked like
windows..

Thanks

Marvin

--
Marvin J. Kosmal

Disclaimer: This email is not intended to provide medical advice,
diagnosis or treatment. Views expressed here do not necessarily
reflect those of Farmer Marvin or any of the hens.