[PLUG] USENIX coming to Portland; anybody interested in Cfengine?

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Mon May 16 16:41:59 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 08:20:52PM -0700, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> On Fri, 13 May 2011, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
> > The day class is for pay, but if there is any local interest, I'd be
> > happy to give a free presentation on the same subject, maybe 1-2
> > hours long, or whatever you can stand. :)
>
> I'd most definitely be interested; we use Cfengine 2 extensively and
> I'd love to get a decent intro to version 3.

Aleksey - You are a hero for offering!
I would also be very intereted - was a heavy CFEngine user '01-'03 and a
Puppeteer '08-'09.  The PDX DevOps meeting is Monday June 20, also,
although that group seems to be fairly Puppet-oriented.

/me would love to work somewhere with systems that were worth automating,
  Aaron