[PLUG] USENIX coming to Portland; anybody interested in Cfengine?

Daniel Herrington dherrington at robertmarktech.com
Mon May 16 16:52:15 UTC 2011

I'm interested as well. I'm just starting to get into configuration
management.

Aaron Burt wrote, On 05/16/2011 09:41 AM:
> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 08:20:52PM -0700, Paul Heinlein wrote:
>> On Fri, 13 May 2011, Aleksey Tsalolikhin wrote:
>>> The day class is for pay, but if there is any local interest, I'd be
>>> happy to give a free presentation on the same subject, maybe 1-2
>>> hours long, or whatever you can stand. :)
>> I'd most definitely be interested; we use Cfengine 2 extensively and
>> I'd love to get a decent intro to version 3.
> Aleksey - You are a hero for offering!
> I would also be very intereted - was a heavy CFEngine user '01-'03 and a
> Puppeteer '08-'09.  The PDX DevOps meeting is Monday June 20, also,
> although that group seems to be fairly Puppet-oriented.
>
> /me would love to work somewhere with systems that were worth automating,
>    Aaron

Daniel Herrington
Director of Field Services
Robert Mark Technologies
o: 651-769-2574
m: 503-358-8575
www.robertmark.com

CA Workload Automation r11.3 is now GA. Contact us if you have any questions about the new release or want to discuss your company’s upgrade path.

Follow Robert Mark on LinkedIn!
http://www.linkedin.com/company/robert-mark-technologies/