[PLUG] Organizing Bookmarks in Firefox-3.6.17

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 17 23:12:11 UTC 2011

   In earlier versions of firefox selecting Bookmarks->Organize listed them
all, including the unfiled URLs. In version 3.6.17 I can see a list of
unorganized bookmarks under all the categories, but when I try to find them
in the Organize submenu, they're not to be found. I want to either delete
URLs no longer needed or move them to a storage directory, but they're not
in the 'latest' or 'most recent' lists.

   Has anyone an idea where these might be found in the firefox menu system?