[PLUG] Hitachi 65TWX20B problems...

someone plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed May 18 08:37:51 UTC 2011

This is a 65 inch television with a DVI input.  I can plug my NVIDIA
card in directly.  Trouble is, Fedora 12 as a test bed is going off
screen.  The Nvidia proprietary driver is trying to run at 1920x1080.
Is there a specific modeline
I can put in xorg.conf and if so, where do I put it and what is the
exact line?
If I try changing to a lower resolution, the problem gets worse.

My intent here is to be able to stream video into the television off
my Linux based network.  For example, I may have camcorder footage
among other things.

My NVIDIA is a GEForce 6200 AGP card.

There doesn't seem to be any way through the television to shrink or
move the picture at all.

believed to be clean.