[PLUG] Linux set top box...

Russell Johnson russ at dimstar.net
Sat May 21 05:58:21 UTC 2011

On May 20, 2011, at 10:48 PM, Michael C. Robinson wrote:

> I see what looks like a HDMI port, nice.  Thing is, I specifically don't
> want a built in wireless card as I have already put a network line in
> for this.

This is why you run linux. So you can choose to not run the module that turns on the hardware you don't want to run. Besides from the looks of the picture, the wireless card is removable. Take it out and toss it.

I would liken this to saying, "I don't want that inexpensive car because I specifically don't want a spare tire."

Russell Johnson
russ at dimstar.net