[PLUG] working with KNoppix

david.weber3 at pcc.edu david.weber3 at pcc.edu
Wed May 25 19:00:00 UTC 2011

I have been getting frusterated by knoppix, how do I get that program to print. I have a wired internet and a wireless printer. I am having problems getting libreOffice to print to any thing . help please,
I am a college student and need help with my home work in linux. is there any one who would let me pay for them as a turer?  I have one and half week and need lots of help geting caught up. a few hours would help me emensly.any takers please jsut drop me a note. thanks a bunch. David WEber.