[PLUG] June 6 deadline to register free for OSCON exhibit hall

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed May 25 20:19:33 UTC 2011

On Wed, 25 May 2011 09:25:09 -0700
Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> dijo:

>John> It's probably too early to ask about a PLUG booth, but in case
>John> it becomes possible, I'm volunteering to man it.

>Actually, ask now.  Or rather, ask two or three months ago.  Personal
>Telco asked in early May and is on a waiting list.

I'm not sure how the process works. Both of the times that we had a
booth (three years ago and last year) it was arranged by Dave Mandel,
and was a kind of last minute thing. In fact, last year we got word
like two days before the opening of the exhibit hall.

I don't know who to ask, and I'm afraid to do so for fear of messing up
whatever Dave might already be doing.