[PLUG] Good PDF Editor

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Thu May 26 20:10:57 UTC 2011

Subject says most of it:  I'm looking for a good PDF editor.  Adobe
appears to have introduced yet another "improvement", which means that
the one I use now can read the files, but can't extract pages.

I often get contracts in PDF format; rather than printing, signing,
scanning, etc., I'd rather just drop my signature and the date into the
contract.

I haven't tried printing to PDF yet to see if the blockage is stripped
-- short of that, are there better open-source PDF editors than PDFEdit?

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services