[PLUG] Good PDF Editor

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Fri May 27 00:19:09 UTC 2011

Mike,

Scribus does not import pdf files. What you do, is start with a new
document, then click on the graphic icon to add an image to the document.
Drag the graphic icon to the document, expand it. Then right click on it and
add the pdf file to the graphic window. Expand the window to fit the page,
then add text boxes as needed.

However, I just tried xournal, and it will open the pdf and is even easier
to use.

Mark