[PLUG] Trying to switch from Gnome to KDE

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Nov 7 08:00:45 UTC 2011

Fedora 14, x86_64.

Having a frustrating time trying to find where the buttons are for
configuring appearance options. For seasoned KDE users, here are a
few dumb questions:

1) There is a quarter circle in the upper right corner of the screen
that says it is a Tool Box. How do I get rid of it?

2) The panel is solid medium gray with black fonts. How can I change
the color of the panel so I can read the text?

3) How can I move the panel from the bottom of the screen to the top of
the screen?

4) Is there a widget that I can add to the panel to allow me to change
network configurations, like finding wifi access points and connecting
to them?