[PLUG] Resolved: Dual head sees both, displays one

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 05:06:04 UTC 2011

On 10/31/2011 03:10 PM, Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> More on my video saga.

During the last episode I had two monitors connected to my nVidia Quadro
285 card but only had a signal on one of them. We had already decided
that the nVidia card would be an improvement that my wife would
appreciate on her machine so when I bought the new GeForce 8400 GS I put
that in my machine and moved the Quadro 285 to hers. She now has crisper
graphics and text and I now have a dual head machine that works. She
isn't interested in having two monitors so one not working is not an
issue for her.

--

Regards,

Dick Steffens