[PLUG] Firefox Cookie Management

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 18:14:54 UTC 2011

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:59:12 -0800
"Richard C. Steffens" <rsteff at comcast.net> dijo:

> Does anyone know of a tool that let's me inspect the cookie collection
> and decide what to keep and what to get rid of?

I was always of the impression that cookies are basically just text
files. For many of them the filename is also a giveaway.

You can also tell Firefox not to accept cookies from specific sites. I
banned Amazon and Google, although the latter has figured out ways
around it so they still insist on serving me data that they think will
make my internet experience more useful.