[PLUG] chmod Question

Rick rdoyle16+plug at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 19:58:39 UTC 2011

I've run into this before... sorry, I don't have the exact incantation at
my disposal (from notes, nor from memory)... but I do remember that I used
xargs and a pipe along with chmod.

Maybe a gander at the xargs man page will send you in the right direction.
Also, it's a common enough issue that you can probably force Google to
cough up an answer for you... but, of course, it can be finicky about
needing just the right search terms.

HTH, best of luck.

-Rick