[PLUG] Linux Clinic

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Nov 19 01:19:03 UTC 2011

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011, John Jason Jordan wrote:

>> I have the DVD with the distribution on it, but I don't have room here to
>> set up the monitor, keyboard, and system.

> I already have the Slackware 13.37/64-bit ISO. We have some blank CDs
> and DVDs at the Clinic, so it will take only five minutes or so to burn
> you one.

John,

   See above. I subscribe to the automatic renewals and get a DVD with the
32-bit version on one side and the 64-bit version on the other. I think that
my minor financial support to Pat and crew is the responsible thing to do.
(Then again, I contributed money to the SlackBuilds.org crew to help fund a
new server when the old one croaked.)