[PLUG] PC2 3200R ECC RAM - Help Bill, please!

Bill Ensley bill at bearprinting.com
Sun Nov 20 19:39:23 UTC 2011

 >>> One thing that should be noted is the RAM he needs is Registered
RAM...

Hi All,

Yes, ECC is what we need and why it is hard to get.

As of about 4:00am we were able to get baselined with a temporary network.

Thank you all for the moral support and offers of help.

We are still looking for RAM, 1 and 2gb chips, we were able to find
quite a bit
of 512mb chips, but really need larger.

I did go to Free Geek yesterday and was told that they have none.

Fortunately I think we will now make it to tomorrow where I can get to
MemoryTime
and I know they have it.

Thanks again all,

-Bill Ensley