[PLUG] Ban me? Ban yourselves.

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Mon Oct 10 09:35:52 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 00:04 -0700, Ronald Chmara wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Bill Ensley <bill at bearprinting.com> wrote:
> > We will let Homeland Security decide how literal you are.
>
> fbi.gov given a heads-up.
>
> -Ronabop

What on Earth is your problem?  Speech is not illegal.  I had a
disclaimer, so I didn't really threaten anyone.  Yes I shocked people,
I had to.  I've tried to say all along, "don't take me literally all the
time," but if people don't listen I can't help that.  A lot of this is a
result of people not listening.  Shock and awe only works if you say
something that grabs enough attention to do some good.  I'm sorry that
people ignored the don't take this too seriously disclaimer.  Reality
check, you don't announce that you are going to blow something up before
you do so if your intent is bodily harm.  Without the element of
surprise, the target could get away.  Not to mention, you are asking to
get caught before you can pull it off.  The fact that I said don't take
this too seriously and the added fact that I said I'm going to do a
horrific thing proves I'm not going to.  What else could I have said to
get across how angry I am at this community for it's blatant
discrimination and preferential treatment of certain people,
specifically Keith?

Maybe fbi.gov does need a heads up, not concerning me, but concerning
the stupidity of certain people and the lengths they will go to to win
against a man who says, "maybe I should blow you up."  I have no
intention of causing mass physical destruction, but you don't antagonize
a person who says something like this.  The point is, people feel
threatened and yet they hate me enough to push me which is the point I
wanted to make.  If I were unstable, this pushing is equivalent to
asking to get killed.  Wake up, you don't push people's
religious/political buttons when they appear to be approaching a point
where they could hurt someone over it.  Being silent is not working, two
months of hell on this list being proof of that.  Correcting people
doesn't seem to matter, the hate runs so deep.

I am trying to find another Linux list, but so far I am having very
little luck.  Whether it is the asterisk list or the Silicon Valley
Linux user's group, it seems that I can't get on.  I'm sure that
everyone here wants me to dump Linux and badmouth it to everyone I
meet.  Linux is not the exclusive privilege of the God hating freaks of
the world.