[PLUG] Ban me? Ban yourselves.

Darren Couch dcouch at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:49:47 UTC 2011

Are you all serious?  You ALL need to shut the hell up.  I really could care less what the beef is between you all - but this list is the last place to be regurgitating it.  No one is killing the list.  You are killing my inbox, though.  If the religious and political rants aren't iin the proper section, then the mods can do something about it.  Otherwise you all need to practice some internet 101.