[PLUG] Ban me? Ban yourselves.

Chris Daniel cjdaniel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 18:05:55 UTC 2011

I suggest that everyone apply a jive filter to our favourite troll's
messages. I have been entertained for whole minutes in this way.

Even better: he might consider applying the filter himself before
sending the messages, which would save us the effort, and considerably
soften the tone of the list. As a bonus, his concerns about being
taken seriously would be effectively erased.

"Know whut ah' should do, ah' should mosey on down to de PLUG meetin'
wid enough dynamite strapped t'my body t' snatch out some buildin'.
I'd go t'hell fo' it, but at least I'd snatch some big-assots waaay
down wid me. What it is, Mama!"

--
Chris Daniel