[PLUG] SD cards always mount read-only

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Wed Oct 12 02:33:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 07:20:58PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> Further testing will require finding a Linux computer that has an SD
> card slot (capable of > 4GB), and that is -Thinkpad, -Fedora. In the
> meantime, does anyone else have an SD card that is working in a Linux
> computer?

I plug SD cards into and out of my systems all the time.
They're from my camcorder, cameras, and digital recorders.
They all seem to just work.
I could swear I had a SanDisk, but I can't find it now.

Ubuntu on a System 76 (not recommended)

--
            Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
      Other Adventures: http://www.jamhome.us/ or http://westy.saunter.us/