[PLUG] Future PLUG presentation - pick the topic.

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Tue Oct 18 05:04:55 UTC 2011

On 10/17/2011 05:26 PM, Michael Dexter wrote:

> Thank you Scott for giving some choices!
>
> On 10/6/11 3:14 PM, Aaron Burt wrote:
>> OE/Yocto would be amazingly good.
>
> I am impressed with what Intel is doing with Yocto. The talk at OSCON
> with Beth, Jefro and Dave was great and totally under-attended.
>
> Highlights: Reliance on QEMU as a multi-platform emulator for the
> various platforms, no?
>
> License-level management of a project to keep things clean.
>
> Very complete! (no? :) )
>
> I'll watch for other 1+'s on the various topics.
>
> Scott, are all topics on offer if adequately spaced?

Potentially. I can only commit to things one at a time, though. It all
depends on how busy I am.

The good news is they're each related to my job, so in theory it's just
a matter of formalizing the knowledge and putting a presentation
together...in theory. :)

Scott

PS - the Yocto Project just released v1.1 to the world today
(yoctoproject.org)

--
Scott Garman
sgarman at zenlinux dot com