[PLUG] urxvt/rxvt-unicode issue

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 19 18:09:54 UTC 2011

   If anyone here is using urxvt please point me to a source of help in
resolving an annoying issue. When I cd to a subdirectory several levels
below where I start, the display of any command is truncated at the left
edge of the virtual terminal instead of wrapping to a second line.

   This did not occur with regular rxvt and I do not see a command line
option in the man page that might be appropriate to fix this.

   All suggestions and pointers appreciated.