[PLUG] Reconfigure Gingerbread or Reconfigure Wireless Router

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 07:37:42 UTC 2011

JJJ,
Unless you have spent a lot of time customizing the settings on your router,
i would recommend resetting your router to factory default.  Then you can
enter a new longer password for your router.  To reset your WRT54G, press a
pencil or whatever will fit into the reset button behind the router, & kepp
that button pressed in.  Then power up your router.  I think it takes a good
30 seconds or so before it rests.  Then remove the pencil & use the default
password to set up your router.  Default is something like admin then blank
space for password.  It can be found through a search engine like
https://www.startpage.com.

Cheers,

Elcaset