[PLUG] USB and Wine

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:20:57 UTC 2011

Both my keyboard and mouse are USB, and work well with anything I've tried
them with. It's probably been about a year since I needed wine for anything
(other than to drink) but when I did use it I don't remember any problems at
all. I was impressed with the progress that's been made with that project. I
only use it probably 1-2 times a year on average, so I'm not at all a power
user of it. They have really improved its quality from back when I was first
using it!

If it would help I could get it going later today and check for you, or if
yours isn't working I can tell you what's in config files or anything else
that might help. I won't be available until mid afternoon at best, possibly
even not until early evening.

Erik