[PLUG] Tablet Angst

glen e. p. ropella gepr at tempusdictum.com
Thu Oct 20 15:41:00 UTC 2011

Bill Ensley wrote circa 11-10-20 08:17 AM:
> I have it down to 2 models:
>
>      1) Acer Iconia
>      2) Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
>
> [...]
> Thoughts?

My pivot point would be to find out which one has the most custom ROMs
available in the developer community, as well as finding out which has
the most lively developer community.  On the one hand, more I/O devices
might make custom ROMs seem buggy because the hackers have to handle all
that stuff.  On the other hand, if the hackers can't figure out a way to
make a single I/O device do what they need, then more I/O devices will
make it more usable.