[PLUG] Group Meeting Sites?

Brent Jones brent at servuhome.net
Fri Oct 21 02:49:27 UTC 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>   The local R users group is seeking a venue for our monthly meetings (up to
> a dozen or so people) that is available for no cost, has projector
> capabilities, and good acoustics. I know the advanced topics group has gone
> through this exercise and would like to learn from your experiences.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rich

I believe my workplace would be open to hosting meetings of geeky assortments.

We have a couple large conference rooms (one can hold ~30, another can
hold 15) with projectors, smart board/touch screen projector, and
regular dry-erase stuff, and nice puffy chairs.
Also comes with free guest Wifi sitting on a fat pipe. Beverages are
generally acceptable, so long as we keep clean.

Its in the Pittock Building (SW 10th and Washington), if anyone is interested.

--
Brent Jones
brent at servuhome.net