[PLUG] <SOLVED> Re: Reconfigure Gingerbread or Reconfigure Wireless Router

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:13:28 UTC 2011

Wouldn't your setup work a lot better if you use one router, instead of two?
 Use your wired router, then configure your WRT54G to act as an access
point, instead of a router.  Also, You can unplug the power from the acess
point when your not using it, if you want.  This is what I do at home & it
works very well for my family & I.

Cheers,

Elcaset