[PLUG] Identifying Virtual Teminal Window Color

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Oct 22 17:13:11 UTC 2011

   During my efforts to either get urxvt to properly wrap lines, or finding
another terminal emulator that supports UTF-8, the window color
specification on the command line to launch a terminal became torqued. I'm
not able to find the one color I used that is comfortable to view; I come
close using on-line html color charts but it's not quite right. Is there a
way to identify the hex code for the window color?