[PLUG] Ubuntu release party Sat night.

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 03:54:54 UTC 2011

Speaking of Unity/GNOME 3,  don't forget that KDE 4 is much faster than
GNOME 3 (with or without Unity).  From what I've seen, most people (myself
included) find KDE 4 to be more intuitive & user friendly than Unity.

Will there be any Kubuntu representation at the Ubuntu release party?  I
live near Seattle, so I won't be able to make it there to promote KDE
myself.

Cheers,
Elcaset