[PLUG] usefulness of Cisco 186/188 ATA phone adapters, & Ooma

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:27:42 UTC 2011

Yes, that's the same situation I'm in.  Except that I'm in Kirkland, near
Seattle.  That's how we get screwed when Comcast "bundles" things.  However,
once I get a voip setup to my family's liking, I'm getting rid of Comcast
altogether.  We are looking for an ISP,  & telly service provider, as well.
I'm happy to just use free over-the-air digital telly with antennas, but the
rest of the family is hooked on certain "cable" channels.