[PLUG] Monitor Hardware Question

Wayne E. Van Loon Sr. wevl at pacifier.com
Fri Sep 2 01:01:11 UTC 2011

Rich:
I had a chance today to run a little test, and with my video card (evga
GeForce GT 430), only operates an output (VGA, DVI or HDMI) if a cable
and device is connected at boot.

I am working with a Beowulf cluster. Some of the machines are on a KVM.
If you don't have the KVM selecting a machine when it boots, no video
output should you later select that machine.

Wayne