[PLUG] Can't get overscan correction...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Thu Sep 8 08:54:14 UTC 2011

to stick.  I have an NVIDIA GT220 HDMI video card hooked to a projection
television.  This is my media server.  So far, I've been able to find
the proprietary NVIDIA driver's overscan correction slider.  Trouble is,
I have to run nvidia-settings every time I log in to X and there is no
correction on the graphical login page.  The system is CentOS 5.6.

NVIDIA-Linux-x86-190.42-pkg1.run

I have been able to put a bash script that simply runs nvidia-settings
on the Desktop where it will be seen so people can fix this issue with
the mouse, but this isn't ideal obviously.