[PLUG] Open Source project suing a stranger...

Fred James fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Thu Sep 8 21:44:34 UTC 2011

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Fred James wrote:
>
>> JM wrote:
>>
>>> I'm debating the computational expense of adjusting my SPAM filter to
>>> search the email body of every PLUG email message for "reactos" vs. simply
>>> rejecting all email from Michael C. Robinson.
>>>

> I done this already.  In fact its been in place for quite awhile but
> when someone replies to his messages it gets through.
>
> Going to have to tune up my mail sieve foo so I can filter the body of
> the messages.
>

> \\||/
> Rod

That is why I mentioned the Seamonkey client (hoping other clients can
do similar things) ... picking from column A and column B, inserting the
regex to match ... add one or more of these filter criteria, and set to
match all, or any, or to match all messages ... then select the action
to be taken.

I don't do anything fancy with it, but it looks pretty useful to me.
Hope this helps
Regards
Fred James

    column A