[PLUG] Dual Boot Troubles

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 03:56:01 UTC 2011

Yes, that process should work, but there is an easier way. If you have
access to a IDE to USB adapter (I have one I would be willing to loan) just
swap out the drives, boot from a live linux CD then use dd to copy straight
from the old laptop drive to the new one.  Once done, use gparted to resize
the partitions to take advantage of the larger hard drive and it should be
fine.

Jason