[PLUG] Printing envelopes with postage - Linux apps?

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Sep 18 17:04:20 UTC 2011

Workflow would be simpler in my wife's new office if we could
print envelopes with postage - one operation rather than three.
There are apps for PC and Mac that do this.  Is there anything
available for Linux, or a webapp accessable with a browser?

I may have to buy a Mac Mini.  At least they run BSD, and
I can kinda trust one connected to the internet through a
firewall.  I hope I can bring up a Mac app with SSH -X
from Linux desktops elsewhere in the office, perhaps even
drive it from a script (permitting more automation).

Keith