[PLUG] Test

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 05:32:07 UTC 2011

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 23:49:17 -0400
C W <elcaseti at gmail.com> dijo:

>yep, it's workin.

Allow me to apologize for the test messages. I have been having a devil
of a time getting my Android phone to send a message to the PLUG list.
The native app and the most popular alternative, K9 mail, send the
message from johnxj at comcast dot net, but prepend the Google address
required on Android phones, which the PLUG mail server refuses to
accept. I also tried Xfinity, a Comcast Android app, but it checks mail
every hour and the "Manual" option is broken. So now I am using
Maildroid, and it appears that I finally have a mail app that works
correctly. Crossing fingers.