[PLUG] I really do need help with Asterisk...

Fred James fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net
Wed Sep 28 03:45:44 UTC 2011

Why is everything you do or say the fault of someone else ... do other
people control you to that extent?
What universal hot line are you plugged into that you are so very sure
of your knowledge?

It is irrelevant because the desperation for certainty insures desperate
uncertainty ... but I don't expect you to understand that

I honestly don't care what gender you assign to your god/God, nor that
you think that this is the god/God of any other person/persons.
Regards
Fred James