[PLUG] I really do need help with Asterisk...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Tue Sep 27 21:14:47 UTC 2011

Not until I am afforded the same privileges and respect as Keith
concerning this argument.  If Keith has a right to put blatant
and wrong religious statements on this Linux list, than anyone else
should have the right to disagree with him both openly and
intelligently.  Disproportionately blaming this argument on one person
is wrong, needs to stop, and it can only be stopped by the community.  I
am owed an apology for Keith's lack of professionalism and from other
people as well who know who they are.  I have been singled out for
censorship but Keith has not and the sad truth is, I really do need help
with Asterisk.  The only reason Keith started this argument is to get me
censored so that other people won't help me.  This wasn't a joke between
him and his wife, it was blatant trolling.  Why can't the community see
that and the list moderators reprimand him?