[PLUG] I really do need help with Asterisk...

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Wed Sep 28 04:44:30 UTC 2011

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 20:59, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm unsure when this list became a religious or political debate forum but last I checked this is a linux user group general mailing list. Can we drop this argument shakehands and move on. There are better places and ways to address such.

It would, indeed, be awesome if folks could keep this off-topic
religious discussion off this list.

Aside from anything else, this divisive and unpleasant tone drives
away valuable contributions and otherwise interesting members of the
list; it would be a shame if we let that happen.

Daniel
--
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons