[PLUG] I really do need help with Asterisk...

Michael C. Robinson plug_1 at robinson-west.com
Wed Sep 28 04:59:30 UTC 2011

Well Bill, you are wrong where trying to harass me privately is still
harassment.  At least by posting this on PLUG others can see that you
are clearly part of the problem and not part of the solution.  If people
do leave this list, it will not be because I tried to logically and
respectfully argue a different viewpoint to Keith's controversial and
wrong religious statement.  I'm still awaiting a community solution to
the Keith can use this as a political/religious rag problem.  If he is
allowed to do so, I should be allowed to do so along with anyone else
who wants to.  That is called free speech by the way.  If nobody should
be allowed to do this, then nobody includes Keith.  If I'm wrong and
people do leave this list because they are intolerant of reasonable and
correct religious beliefs, good riddance.