[PLUG] Android Tablets, Kindle Fire?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 18:54:31 UTC 2011

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:58:46 -0700
Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> dijo:

>Probably some kind of Android tablet.  Amazon just announced
>the $200 Kindle Fire, based on Android - while that probably
>has the appropriate hardware, it may be locked as a walled
>garden media platform.

I have been reading the Android forums here:

http://androidforums.com/

If you go to the above link and scroll down you will find a list of all
currently available and even not yet released tablets. Each is a link
to a forum for that tablet, with further links to specifications and
other information.

I have no interest in a tablet, so I haven't been paying attention and
can't offer any suggestions other than the link to a good resource for
information.