[PLUG] open office locked document

dfhubbard at freegeek.org dfhubbard at freegeek.org
Sun Apr 15 22:06:56 UTC 2012

I was writing in a open office document when it suddenly went dark and
would no longer let me write.  Then I got the message "Document file is
locked for editing by: unknown user  Open document for Read only or make
copy "

I'm the only user.  I did not "lock" the document.

Why did this happen?

How do I undo this "lock by unknown user"?

Thanks
Debra

True reconciliation is never cheap, for it is based on forgiveness, which
is costly. Forgiveness in turn depends on repentance, which has to be
based on an acknowledgment of what was done wrong, and therefore on
disclosure of the truth. You cannot forgive what you do not know.
Archbishop Tutu