[PLUG] Asterisk, Sangoma B600D

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Sat Apr 21 02:37:08 UTC 2012

I'm curious of your configuration.  Are you going out on analog lines?  How
about an ascii block diagram or some such.  What PBX are you running?  On
what hardware? What are some of the interesting things that you tried that
did or did not work.  Are your users happy with the system?  What features
do your users use?   Gear heads want to know Keith.   Thanks -- Pat