[PLUG] Linux System Administrator

Zak lba777 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 06:38:06 UTC 2012

A fun, flexible part-time position with health and other employee benefits !!
We are a world re-known academic research group within OHSU. Over the last 5
years, our computer infrastructure has grown significantly and we expect to
continue expanding our facility. You will be solely responsible for
administering our high performance computing cluster. As an academic research
group, we do not shy away from adopting latest advances in the computing
infrastructure. We currently have Lustre distributed file system, Hadoop
distributed processing. condor process management, Infiniband network and
other such recent advances. We are looking for a system administrator who is
an expert in Linux system administrator and is eager to learn new advances
in the field. If you are interested, check out the details at
www.csee.ogi.edu/~zak/sysadmin.html